Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Two Words - Reverse Cycling

I'm tired and I need to calm Nati down to put her to sleep. She only slept 1-3/4 hours today, and I only slept 1-3/4 hours last night.

'Nuff said.


Lauren said... Best Blogger Tips

Gee Whiz! My friend is going through the same thing with her new baby! It doesn't sound like fun at all. Hope tonight is a better night for you, Dani.

Psst! Nati! You're supposed to sleep all night and party all day- not the other way around. Silly Goose!!!

Danibee said... Best Blogger Tips

Yea - it's not great fun. We're going to talk to Dr. Punger on Monday when Nati has her 4 month appointment! My baby will be 4 months this Sunday! I can't believe it.

Lauren said... Best Blogger Tips

Hopefully she'll have some helpful suggestions for you.

4 months already!!! Wow!