Friday, March 7, 2008

You are a dash

Your life is fast paced and varied. You are realistic, down to earth, and very honest.You're often busy doing something interesting, and what you do changes quickly.

You have many facets to your personality, and you connect them together well.You have a ton of interests. While some of them are a bit offbeat, they all tie together well. Your friends rely on you to bring novelty and excitement to their lives.(And while you're the most interesting person they know, they can't help feeling like they don't know you well.)

You excel in: Anything to do with money

You get along best with: the Exclamation Point

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'd say this is pretty on point. I always have so many things in the fire and I'm always looking for something new to experience or try. I don't know about the exceling with money thing though. I don't even balance my checkbook!

If you want to take the quiz, click here.

0 comments: