Saturday, March 29, 2008

Still Sick

I don't know how much longer I can take this. Nati is VERY sick now and I'm VERY sick. I was awake at 11:30 last night with a 103.5º temp rocking a baby with a 101.5º temp. Needless to say, my body heat didn't help her out much and as soon as I put her in the crib, she vomited. I think I'm fighting bronchitis and Nati, for now, just has the flu. She's vomiting, diarrhea, fever, coughing and stuffiness. Poor thing. I called our Ped. who basically told me to keep pushing Tylenol every 4 hours, give her Pedialite for the vomiting (uh.... no) and bring her in on Monday if she's still feverish.

I'm just not sold on this Ped. I LOVE him for Christian and AJ, but I'm just not sure about him taking care of Nati right now.

I just want my baby to feel better (oh, and me too...)

2 comments:

Lauren said... Best Blogger Tips

Sorry to hear that you're going through this. I hope the fevers break soon!

Raising Baby Bee said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks. It seems like we're out of the woods now!