Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Faye - Part II

Well, we made it through yesterday without beating the children. It was close.. but they survived! Luckily daycare was open today. Natalie's daycare wasn't open, so Mom is watching her (school district employees are off for the storm). Poor Nati was up all night screaming in pain. She still hasn't cut any teeth and I think probably a few are moving around now. I rocked her and loved on her as much as I could. I have an amber teething necklace for her, gave her teething tabs and some motrin when it got really bad. Poor thing.

Anyhoo... back to the storm. I came into work this morning and this was the road on the way to the highway (SLW Blvd for all you local people)...




Here's our office. I had to meet a fellow employee out at the main road and be brought in by her 4x4 pickup. The whole commerce park is flooded. Niiiiiiice.


4 comments:

Denise Punger MD IBCLC said... Best Blogger Tips

You got some good photos of SLW! Wow!

Christy said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, I didn't think SLW would flood that bad ... I bet work was happy you were there!

Poor Nati ... hope she cuts them soon, we're still waiting on Alex's too, he's so unhappy.

Red said... Best Blogger Tips

The Publix at SLW had a flooded parking lot so no employees nor customers could get in, so they closed. Store is OK. But all their business went to my husbands Publix...out in Traditions.

I myself finally got out and went to Nelsons. Everyting was flooded, but we were OK. as I type this comment at nealry 2 AM(restless leg syndrome), it is raining again and the weather channel has Fay at what??? Stationery. Come on already.

I am reasy for winter!

There is no traffic going east of US! either. One fo my firedns says her children are getting around in a canoe...who knew!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow, that was some storm. Love your blog.

Susan
http://www.raisin-toast.com