Thursday, December 1, 2011

Scented Pinecone Wreath - Pinterest Inspiration

Pinterest is not just a phenomenon, but an addiction. Any of you with a Pinterest account can attest. Pinning is like crack - we see a great idea, a beautiful design, a yummy recipe and it takes one click to add to our virtual stash, with the honest intention of making it soon.

I, for one, am horrible about actually completing my Pinterest projects. BUT, Thanksgiving morning, while Tom Turkey was in the oven, I broke out my glue gun, scented pinecones and $1 Walmart ribbon and created this (sorry for the crummy cell phone photo):

















With inspiration from this pin:






















source

I didn't take photos of the process, but it was very simple. I purchased two bags of scented pinecones from the Walmarts and a grapevine wreath. I simply hot glued the pinecones onto the wreath. For the ribbon, I tied two separate bows and tied them together, then hotglued the ribbon at random spots to make it flowy looking.

It smells HEAVENLY!!!!


Can I get an "AMEN!"?

















What have you Pinned lately? Have you completed any of your Pins?

1 comments:

Lori said... Best Blogger Tips

Glad I found you. I'm a new follower. Warm wishes