Friday, December 2, 2011

Elf - Day 4


Darn that Elf! I woke up this morning (at 3:30 - thank you very much, Natalie) and found Bernard head-first into a bag of chocolate chips I had on the very top shelf of my pantry! Sneaky little Elf!!

The girls giggled so much when they woke up (Christian thought it was cool - he doesn't "giggle" anymore), then immediately asked if they could have some chocolate chips. Stinkers.

Christian also lost a tooth last night! Luckily, the Tooth Fairy made it to our house last night (last tooth he lost, she forgot to come and came on the 2nd night). Guess she made sure to hit our house first since she screwed up last year.

Those darn Elves and Fairies. They're more trouble than they're worth!

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

What a cute and fun tradition! My son would love this. I'd love it if you'd stop by blog and check out the giveaway I'm having for a Dremel Trio!

Veronika said... Best Blogger Tips

Stopping by from Come Together Kids Blog - this is too funny! :)
My boys would want some of the choco chips too lol