Monday, May 19, 2008

New High Chair

Well, I cracked. I was convinced I would wait until 6 months to start Nati on solids (after I ditched the effort over a month ago). She turns 5 months tomorrow, so I'm hoping it's not too early. We've noticed her watching everything we eat and grabbing for our food - definately interested. We're trying it again for a few days to see how she reacts to it.

She did really well eating, opened her mouth like a little bird and swallowed nicely. She wanted more after I finished the serving I made her, and showed her displeasure at not getting her way. Hhhmmmm... wonder who she got that from?

Anyway. After her first feeding in the bouncy chair, Mike and I realized we needed to go get her a proper high chair. So... here she is!


Looking a bit apprehensive



Cautiously taking a bite



Hey, this stuff is good!



How 'bout I just use the spoon?



Wait, what do you mean there's no more?!

0 comments: