Monday, September 29, 2008

9 Months Old! (9 days late)

I'm getting better at taking her photos on her actual birth-date each month, but getting horrible at posting them! These were taken on her birth-date (20th). It's really fun to go back to look at each month and see how much she's changed, but how much she still looks the same!

She's getting increasingly harder to photograph lately, and with the increased demands of having 3 childre, a husband, two rotten cats and a house to (try) to take care of... this is the best we could pull off this month!

Although.... I'm possibly going to have some really great photos taken pretty soon with me and Natalie. Very exciting! Stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

Lauren said... Best Blogger Tips

These are really sweet, Dani. I love the outfits that you dress her in. :) I should make it a point to have photo shoots with Ruby...

Raising Baby Bee said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks so much! I agree - you need more photos of Ruby (on your blog...) :)

Sparklinbecks said... Best Blogger Tips

what sweet pictures!!